Meandering Shawarma

We are all nomads, bedouins and gypsies --- always on our feet in quest for glory, fortune, love, happiness and fulfillment. I am Filipino yet the best part of my life has been spent in the vast deserts of the Middle East. My culture clashed with a lot of things. Sometimes, I see a different person in the mirror. I am a shawarma. I am a meandering shawarma. My quest is to be home soon. How soon? Only this blog will eventually tell.

Saturday, January 07, 2006


POLITICOS CAN LEARN LOTS FROM HER. Greed not being her creed, 12-year old Cristina Bugayon is intent on returning the hard cash and cheques totalling half a million pesos that she found to the rightful owner. Her mom cooks for a small food stall to eke a living for a brood of eight kids. Cristina is a grade six pupil at Tomas Morato Elementary School in Quezon City. She was taught well. Photo by JIMMY CARBO for the People's Journal. January 6, 2006. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home