Meandering Shawarma

We are all nomads, bedouins and gypsies --- always on our feet in quest for glory, fortune, love, happiness and fulfillment. I am Filipino yet the best part of my life has been spent in the vast deserts of the Middle East. My culture clashed with a lot of things. Sometimes, I see a different person in the mirror. I am a shawarma. I am a meandering shawarma. My quest is to be home soon. How soon? Only this blog will eventually tell.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006


Full STEAM ahead! This is the theme of Ramon C. Angel, President of the Filipino Club Toastmasters 3029-79. The guy admits that he is not a talker but his commitment and leadership will not be hampered. He stands on his outstanding performance as a past president of the association of Filipino engineers, architects and technicians in Bahrain. Go, Mon! Charge full steam ahead!  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home