Meandering Shawarma

We are all nomads, bedouins and gypsies --- always on our feet in quest for glory, fortune, love, happiness and fulfillment. I am Filipino yet the best part of my life has been spent in the vast deserts of the Middle East. My culture clashed with a lot of things. Sometimes, I see a different person in the mirror. I am a shawarma. I am a meandering shawarma. My quest is to be home soon. How soon? Only this blog will eventually tell.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006


Another angle of the oath-taking. From left, Immediate Past President Albert Gayo administering the oath, Sergeant-at-Arms Sayed Abbas Al-Alawi, Treasurer Salman Ali Salman, Secretary Noril Pilpil (she's on the picture but might as well could not be; she is dwarfed although you can see her legs), VP Membership Hani Ali Saleh, VP Education Ali Shahbaz Ali and President Ramon C. Angel. VPPR Hassanain Al-Saffar is not on the picture. He has to skip the program because of a personal tragedy. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Si Noril ba yun? Ok pala paa niya ano? Ang liit! Akala ko pa naman stunning beauty si Noril?! Nyehehe! ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home