Meandering Shawarma

We are all nomads, bedouins and gypsies --- always on our feet in quest for glory, fortune, love, happiness and fulfillment. I am Filipino yet the best part of my life has been spent in the vast deserts of the Middle East. My culture clashed with a lot of things. Sometimes, I see a different person in the mirror. I am a shawarma. I am a meandering shawarma. My quest is to be home soon. How soon? Only this blog will eventually tell.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006


Filipino Club Toastmasters 3029-79. Officers for the second term, 2005-2006 took their oath of office with Immediate Past President Albert Gayo administering the oath. These are the leaders who will see to it that the Club grow to be the cynosure of Toastmasters in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! Patulisan ng nguso! Nyehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home