Meandering Shawarma

We are all nomads, bedouins and gypsies --- always on our feet in quest for glory, fortune, love, happiness and fulfillment. I am Filipino yet the best part of my life has been spent in the vast deserts of the Middle East. My culture clashed with a lot of things. Sometimes, I see a different person in the mirror. I am a shawarma. I am a meandering shawarma. My quest is to be home soon. How soon? Only this blog will eventually tell.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

It is difficult...

...and that is an understatement.

It is an understatement to say that I can manage to survive.

It is nothing but short of a miracle that I am surviving.

It is difficult.

It is difficult to tell, to explain, to describe...

I am surviving but deep within is a volcano simmering in anger and frustration.

My heart aches. My heart bleeds.

I am angry.

It is difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home