Meandering Shawarma

We are all nomads, bedouins and gypsies --- always on our feet in quest for glory, fortune, love, happiness and fulfillment. I am Filipino yet the best part of my life has been spent in the vast deserts of the Middle East. My culture clashed with a lot of things. Sometimes, I see a different person in the mirror. I am a shawarma. I am a meandering shawarma. My quest is to be home soon. How soon? Only this blog will eventually tell.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Emulate honest girl, Ma'am

President Macapagal-Arroyo should emulate the honesty of 12-year-old Cristina Bugayong who returned P300,000 worth of cash and checks she found last January 4.

"President Arroyo could learn a thing or two from Cristina Bugayong about true honesty, integrity, and truthfulness," according to Anakpawis Rep. Crispin Beltran.

The lawmaker said the accolade for Bugayong shows the nation sorely lacks honest men and women. He lamented that far from Bugayong's exemplary attitude was the country's president "who consistently lied without batting an eyelash, consistently backtracked on her promises, spinelessly retracted her statements, and has been accused of massive graft and corruption on many controversial issues."

Tita C. Valderama
People's Journal

1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 02, 2013 10:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

Look into my homepage ... free naked teen video

 

Post a Comment

<< Home