Meandering Shawarma

We are all nomads, bedouins and gypsies --- always on our feet in quest for glory, fortune, love, happiness and fulfillment. I am Filipino yet the best part of my life has been spent in the vast deserts of the Middle East. My culture clashed with a lot of things. Sometimes, I see a different person in the mirror. I am a shawarma. I am a meandering shawarma. My quest is to be home soon. How soon? Only this blog will eventually tell.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Acid Lounge

Do you love acid jazz? I found a wonderful blog dedicated to acid jazz. The Acid Lounge is a radio program in Boulder, Colorado.

Tune in to The Acid Lounge on Radio1190, KVCU every Wednesday from 10pm to Midnight. The best Acid Jazz, Down-beat Trip-Hop, Chillout, Soul, Latin, Urban, Deep House and Breaks heard after-hours in the hottest clubs around the world. The Acid Lounge is broadcast on 1190AM in Boulder, Colorado, and on the web worldwide at www.Radio1190.org.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home