Meandering Shawarma

We are all nomads, bedouins and gypsies --- always on our feet in quest for glory, fortune, love, happiness and fulfillment. I am Filipino yet the best part of my life has been spent in the vast deserts of the Middle East. My culture clashed with a lot of things. Sometimes, I see a different person in the mirror. I am a shawarma. I am a meandering shawarma. My quest is to be home soon. How soon? Only this blog will eventually tell.

Friday, November 03, 2006

TM video on the web.

Video files saved on the web and streams beautifully. Youtube made this really easy for all of us! Enter Google. Youtube now becomes part of the Google empire. Whether you prefer Youtube or Google Video, the service is simply wonderful.

For example, recording Toastmasters meetings or specific speech presentation and making them available online for members and other interested parties makes for a great public relations for Toastmasters.

Of course, one caveat, don't use these online video services to promote piracy. :(

A quick search on Youtube using the keyword "Toastmasters" will return an interesting result of 141 finds. Google Video, on the other hand, will give us 132 finds.

Not bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home